• Lindsay Heyes
  • Topic Author
11 Apr 2016 21:57 - 09 Jun 2020 14:42 #81 by Lindsay Heyes
Complaints was created by Lindsay Heyes
Complaints should be made to the Proprietors by post, supported by proof of purchase and contact details. The Proprietors take every complaint very seriously indeed and will acknowledge as soon as reasonably practicable. Wye Valley Visitor Centre staff cannot consider complaints about affairs in which the company is not a party.

Wye Valley Visitor Centre has not appointed an Alternative Dispute Resolution Provider. Investigation may involve interviewing part-time staff next time they are at work, finding witnesses, balancing conflicting evidence, and reviewing policies, procedures and staff training. The full procedure may take some time and disclosure of findings may be limited by General Data Protection Regulations.

Address for all complaints about the Wye Valley Visitor Centre EXCEPT about Izzy's Icecream Cafe or ParkingEye
The Customer Support Manager
Wye Valley Visitor Centre

Izzy's Icecream Cafe and the car park are independently operated and complaints about those must be addressed to them If you have received a PCN you must first appeal by the process detailed on the letter, and if your appeal fails you will be given the opportunity to use an Alternative Dispute Resolution Provider paid for by their trade association.
The topic has been locked.
Powered by Kunena Forum